RE: [Int-area] Last Call: <draft-ietf-intarea-flow-label-balancing-01.txt> (Using the IPv6 Flow Label for Server Load Balancing) to Informational RFC

Please disregard, these comments are intended for draft-ietf-opsawg-large-flow-load-balancing-05. I replied to the wrong thread. Sorry for the spam.

Thanks,

Wes