RE: Bruce Schneier's Proposal to dedicate November meeting to saving the Internet from the NSA

+Bruce Schneier (at least the email address published in his latest I-D), since he should be at least aware of the discussion his callout has generated.

[WEG] Sounds to me like he just volunteered to be the keynote for the Tech Plenary.

Wes George

Anything below this line has been added by my company's mail server, I have no control over it.