Re: [Trustees] The Trust Agreement

--On Saturday, August 03, 2013 06:50 -0500 Jorge Contreras
<cntreras@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Please see below for some specific responses to Brian's
> concerns.

Jorge,

Given this explanation, I'm ok with seeing a specific proposal.
I think that proposal should reflect a minimum change model.  As
far as CC is concerned, I'm not persuaded that it meets out need
but not persuaded that it would cause great harm for
non-standards documents either.  I hope you and the IETF Trust
can continue to educate us as needed.

best,
   john