Re: Berlin was awesome, let's come again

> Very productive venue, easy to access city, several hotels near the venue
> for alternatives, walkable area around the venue, lots of options for
> restaurants, good public transit system, etc. And I enjoyed the social &
> social venue as well (thanks DENIC)!
>
> I really do hope we return in the future - this location really has many
> of the things we as participants like.
>
> Thank you very much to all of the sponsors and volunteers!!

Jason said it better than I can. Absolutely agree.

The other thing that I wanted to say was that I'd caution people for jumping into simplistic conclusions about the VAT. Companies generally can recover VAT, for instance, of the expenses their employees have. But I'm not a VAT lawyer, so YMMV.

Jari