Re: The Trust Agreement

FWIW, I share Brian's concern and reasoning about these
questions (and his allergy).   I might have a lower threshold of
necessity as a requirement for changing the agreement, but I'm
not convinced -- from either the slide or what I could hear of
the audio-- that it is necessary.

   john

--On Friday, August 02, 2013 08:59 +1200 Brian E Carpenter