Re: Bringing back Internet transparency

>> Personally I would characterise this as a demand-side problem, not
>> supply-side: most users plainly aren't willing to pay for Internet
>> transparency.
>
>I don't think that's the problem; I think the problem is that most users
>don't realize how much lack of transparency is harming them.

Sure, but that's really just the 'opportunity cost' side of the same coin.
Converting that opportunity cost into a tangible value proposition for the
user is probably the most important part of a solution.

Josh.

Janet(UK) is a trading name of Jisc Collections and Janet Limited, a
not-for-profit company which is registered in England under No. 2881024
Harwell Oxford, Didcot, Oxfordshire. OX11 0SG. VAT No. 614944238