Re: Remote participants, newcomers, and tutorials

	That may work as well.

	It depends on the time that the presenters have to make the material
available.

	The important is to have discussion-material available in advance. It
could be a presentation or a video (I would personally prefer a
presentation because I can quickly scan it for important things)

Regards,
as