Re: IETF registration fee?

On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 12:09 PM, Keith Moore <moore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 07/11/2013 11:39 AM, Moriarty, Kathleen wrote:
The tutorials is an interesting idea.  I think youtube videos may be effective as well without having to schedule meetings for tutorials.
Note that I was suggesting tutorials as a revenue source for IETF.     I doubt that youtube videos would work well for this.

But perhaps using some of the Massive On-line Courses infrastructure could?  That would provide the key benefit of being able to clarify and ask questions above and beyond a video without requiring physical colocation.

Alia