Re: Regarding call Chinese names

    > From: Melinda Shore <melinda.shore@xxxxxxxxx>

    > I agree that this is probably not appropriate for publication as an RFC
    > but it would certainly be useful to find someplace for it in the wiki.

Actually, it would be good to have a series of these (or maybe one page with
a number of sections): we could also use one for Hispanic names (patronymic
_and_ matronymic 'family name'), for cultures which only use _one_ name (no
family names), etc, etc.

And as Patrik points out, there are also the Icelanders.. :-)

	Noel