Fwd: Who use online office software ,such as Google drive ,Microsoft office 365, Do you think it need break the information island?

Dear all,
Who use online office software ,such as Google drive ,Microsoft office 365, Do you think it need break the information island (information silo)? I have subitted a Internet-drafts about this topic :

The Interconnection and Interoperability of Different Cloud-office Applications (IDCOA) with the HTML File Format ,https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-guo-idoca-with-the-html-file-format/ . Please give me more suggestion!

Best regards!

Zhun Guo