Re: Content-free Last Call comments

On Jun 10, 2013, at 8:31 PM, Mark Andrews <marka@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Which breaks some of the reasons why we do IETF last calls.  WGs do get too
> focused on a problem and do fail to do a balance response to problems.

If enough IETF last call people agree that the working group made a mistake, that could change the consensus evaluation, but there would have to be a substantive argument made.   Revisiting the arguments that happened during WGLC in IETF last call with the same participants can't possibly change the consensus.