Re: [manet] Last Call: <draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-sec-threats-03.txt> (Security Threats for NHDP) to Informational RFC

We have submitted a new revision of the draft, addressing one comment
from Adrian during IETF LC (which we wanted to address in the previous
revision, but forgot about it). We added a new section that can
trigger future work, as requested by Adrian.

To the WG: Obviously, the new text is up for discussion if anyone has
any issues with it.

Best regards
Ulrich