Re: [manet] Last Call: <draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-sec-threats-03.txt> (Security Threats for NHDP) to Informational RFC

Hi,

I think it's OK to add an informative reference to draft-ietf-nhdp-olsrv2-sec, which serves as a pointer to the related work going on, and possible countermeasures to the threats.

best

Jiazi