Re: Last Call: <draft-jabley-dnsext-eui48-eui64-rrtypes-03.txt> (Resource R ecords for EUI-48 and EUI-64 Addresses in the DNS) to Proposed Standard

At 15:21 29-05-2013, Ted Lemon wrote:
I didn't say that I support the draft; just what I think could be done to somewhat mitigate its scope. My personal (non-hat) feeling about the draft is that if there is

I did not read those messages as meaning that you support the draft or that there was anything negative.