Re: What do we mean when we standardize something?

On 29 May 2013 18:42, "Peter Saint-Andre" <stpeter@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> /me wonders if we need a separate series for informational documentation

Or maybe multiple paths, with multiple entry points.

Perhaps instead of Proposed Standard, we have a Engineering Proposal for an engineering consensus, and a Submitted Proposal for an industry submission. Both would move to Internet Standard from there, if appropriate.

I admit to picking names without the word standard in on purpose, but that's because I think we should reclaim PS... I know I'm in the rough.

Dave.