Re: Issues in wider geographic participation

On 5/27/2013 4:13 PM, Yoav Nir wrote:
Anyway, What I found most useful when I was starting out 9 years ago,

One might wish for a document that gives such guidance to folk who are new to the IETF.

And indeed...

     The Tao of IETF: A Novice's Guide to the Internet Engineering
     Task Force

     http://www.ietf.org/tao.html

If the content needs to be improved, let's do it!

d/
--
Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking