Re: More participation from under-represented regions

SM, FYI:

Inscriptions at IETF 86 [1]:

ARIN	 RIPE	  APNIC	   AFRINIC	LACNIC
 671	  258	   237	      31	   26
  54.87%   21.10%   19.38%     2.53%	    2.13%

Inscriptions since IETF 72 to IETF 85. For Year, RIR and Country:
http://rfc.pegasus.com.br/ietf.php

I think the local of the meeting no change the numbers. For me the
apparent common sense prevails in the list and Dave Crocker pointed
(...let's attack that...): the issue is to establish a systematic and
effective process in under-represented regions (countries, I think).

Regards,

Julião
1. http://rfc.pegasus.com.br/ietf86.php (including, year, RIR and Country)