Re: IETF Meeting in South America

--On Thursday, May 23, 2013 10:59 -0700 Paul Hoffman
<paul.hoffman@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> (Not that they want us commenting on this thread; that's what
> the poll is for...)

They explicitly asked for comments on this list.

> I suspect that if the meeting is approved, the food in Buenos
> Aires will be more interesting than it was in Adelaide, at
> least for many of us.

Based on the last business meeting I attended there, there would
certainly be a larger variety of ways in which burned cow is
prepared :-(

But I rather liked Adelaide and would have no objection in
principle to going back there or to some other appropriate Oz or
NZ location.

    john