Re: Is this an elephant? [Was: call for ideas: tail-heavy IETF process]

On May 16, 2013, at 1:01 PM, Dave Crocker <dhc@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>   http://dcrocker.net/#gender

That's what I do.  It gets a bit awkward with verb agreement and constructs like "themself," which elicits the dreaded red snake underline of doom.   But I find it more comfortable than just subverting the sexist paradigm with a differently sexist paradigm.