RE: [Tools-discuss] Last Call: <draft-sheffer-running-code-04.txt> (Improving Awareness of Running Code: the Implementation Status Section) to Experimental RFC

Hi John,

Seems consistent with what is in the I-D at the moment. See section 3.

Thus,  those who want to record the info in the I-D can do that, while those who
want to go straight to a wiki can do that (although we ask that the I-D has a
pointer to the wiki).

Cheers,
Adrian