Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-netmod-ip-cfg-09.txt> (A YANG Data Modelfor IP Management) to Proposed Standard

---- Original Message -----
From: "Clint Chaplin" <clint.chaplin@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "IETF Discussion List" <ietf@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: <netmod@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2013 9:39 PM
> Why did this (and the other most recent) last call also not go to
> IETF-Announce?

And I was wondering why I got four copies of it, three on April 20th,
one on April 22nd.  Partly it is having a different address for
ietf-announce as opposed to that for netmod, but it is also because they
come from both 'The IESG' and from the 'IETF Secretary', both to my
ietf-announce address (but none to my ietf-discuss address).

I think that the underlying issue is communication, that changes to a
system that affect how people work are best communicated in advance,
even when the benefits of a change are overwhelmingly beneficial to all
concerned:-)

Tom Petch

 On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 6:24 AM, The IESG <noreply@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > The IESG has received a request from the NETCONF Data Modeling
Language