Re: Meritocracy, diversity, and leaning on the people you know

Dear Ted,

I agree with you totally, hope that your suggestion is considered for
progress in our participation (me as newcomer feedback). Our choices
in life is all about awareness,

I just wanted to add that any individual while *participation* with
any body/person in or out IETF, s/he will try to evaluation that
relationship and will gain experience/knowledge of such body
reputation, then s/he will think could I trust the system for *my
progress in participating*. For example, I was trying to get a chance
to enter an old WG, but still difficult to be counted/acknowledged, I
now decided to give my review of their work in IESG call by ignoring
WGLC because of their reputation. Thanking you,

Best Regards
Abdussalam