Re: IETF Diversity Question on Berlin Registration?

AB,

I think we do not want to change the nature of the IETF, we will still go with organisation that is designed around what needs to be achieved. Two working group chairs is a good, well working setup from a practical management standpoint. We've seen examples elsewhere of what happens when there's country-based voting and other things where geography or political considerations have been taken too far.

(But we do of course increase the diversity of all the people involved in the process, whether participant or WG chair or other.)

Jari