Re: IETF Diversity Question on Berlin Registration?

Given how in my understanding, a key concern is really a perceived or real
diversity bias in IETF leadership, if you do add questions about diversity, please also add
the following questions. In fact, i think it would help the nomcom process to ask
these questions whether or not you also ask about diversity.

[Y/N] I understand the job requirements for an IESG member
[Y/N] I understand the job requirements for an IAB member
[Y/N] I consider myself qualified for an IESG/IAB position and I am willing to serve.
[XX]  How many hours per week does an IESG member need to spend on average on the job ?

Explanation:

The first three question could allow based on self assessment to evaluate whether
IETF leadership is biased based on diversity stats or not. Without these questions
i am sure somebody would come up with stats that simply map diversity of existing
leadership to the diversity stats of the community responding during registration.
Of course, self-assessment is not ideal, but much better than nothing.

Question number 4 is just a simple checksum question to assess if there was a mistake
in answering the prior three questions.

In addion of course  the generic questions i miss on almost every questionaire:

[ ] How much did you like the questions we asked (1=useless ... 5=perfect)

Please tell us what questions we should have asked:
[ at least 4 lines by 80 characters space for replies ]

Thanks
    Toerless

--
---