Re: [IETF] Comments for Humorous RFCs or uncategorised RFCs or dated April the first

On 4/6/13, Warren Kumari <warren@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> -very, very, very lots.
>
> I understand you may have missed the fact that an RFC was an April 1st, and
> are grumpy now, but that's no reason to ruin things for the rest of us...
>
> Try hacking protocol, not policy -- then folk may listen more to your
> proposals on things.

A message today may not be listened to but in future it may be listen
to. I just commented and replied to special publication RFC, does that
ruin things for you? do you/us own the policy. If IETF does not listen
to proposals on the list, then what is it about, do you mean folks
don't listen to only specific people's proposals? I think me or you
don't know how IETF works,

AB