Re: RFC 6921 on Design Considerations for Faster-Than-Light (FTL) Communication

    Loa> thinking about this and assuming that the FTL Communication are deployed
    Loa> in a not too far distant future, wouldn't we have started to receive
    Loa> packets that was sent in the future already now?

I for one, have always found these Crocker brothers suspicious: always
seem to have been at the key points in Internet future history.
I think that they are in fact a single person.
One is going forward in time, and the other one backwards.
(Which is which, is still open to debate)

So I claim that we  will have been receiving packets from the future for
some time now.

]     mcr@xxxxxxxxxxxx  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [