Re: STEAM: BOF proposal for Berlin

I'm thinking the enhanced RFC format proposed below should be dubbed STEAM/PUNC.

    Tony Hansen

On 4/1/2013 6:52 AM, Daniel Raft wrote:
STEAM: BOF proposal for Berlin
2) Finally, preparing for the global deployment of the
Internet-Enabled Smart Grid (IESG), and to further increase diversity,
we probably want to enable the use of steam-powered typewriters for
IETF work.
The STEAM WG will enhance the RFC format and process to allow direct
publishing from typewritten sheets and scanned printouts of Word
documents.