RE: Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-savi-threat-scope-06

Ted,

> Remembering that this is an informational draft, which does a pretty good job
> of informing the reader about the problem space, is it your opinion that the
> issues you have raised _must_ be addressed before the document is published,
> or do you think the document is still valuable even if no further text is
> added to address your concern?

At a minimum, in section 4.1.2, this should be addressed:

b) the new text implies that LACP is the only way to cause this situation - it's
	not, so LACP should be used as an example.

I'm not sure I've seen Fred's response, but that change would suffice.  An RFC
Editor note should suffice.

Thanks,
--David