Re: Please review draft-housley-rfc2050bis-00.txt

While I appreciate the minimalist approach, can we please get one *phrase* each on what is being referenced, so that people might have some reason to actually read the reference:

    Internet Registries [ASOMOU] and documented in [ICANNv4],
      [ICANNv6], and [ICANNASN].

Also, I note that the NRO is not mentioned at all.  Perhaps the NRO is merely meant to support RIR activities, but no mention at all?