Re: Please review draft-housley-rfc2050bis-00.txt

Hi Russ,

I have four questions before following the request. Qs below; please answer,

[rfc2050bis-00]
> The administrative structures of the Internet Numbers Registry System
> described in this document are largely the result of the interaction
> of operational practices, existing routing technology, number
> resource assignments that have occurred over time, and network
> architectural history.  Further discussion and analysis of these
> interactions are outside the scope of this document.

1) Is this a historic document of Internet numbers or informational,
you mention history of what *occured over time*, but does the document
show dates?

2) The operational practices you mentioned and existing routing
technology, do they have technical purposes? if yes I think it will be
in scope to provide the purposes of thoes practices in the
applicability statement section.

3) Was this document's concerns discussed in IETF Routing Area or a
related document produced by the area? if yes please refer, if not I
recommend to be discussed.

4) What is the reason of out of scope, and not even refering to a
reference best paractice? Will there be IETF discussion and analysis
of these interaction in future? I think if informational document some
recommendations and analysis are helpful.

Regards
AB