Re: Mentoring

On 3/14/2013 8:49 AM, Scott Brim wrote:
On 03/14/13 08:23, Mary Barnes allegedly wrote:
One question I have is whether there isn't a list for newcomers to ask
questions that some of us can be on to help them before they get to
the meeting?

<like>

+1

And well advertised on one or more IETF web pages.

What else can be done to vector newbies (and mentors) to the list?

On 3/14/2013 8:59 AM, Spencer Dawkins wrote:
> I wonder if the target audience for SOMEthing might be "two-comers" -
> people at their SECOND meeting.

Perhaps better to merely have 'newcomers' refer to an initial phase of IETF involvement, rather than thinking of it as first-contact.

d/

--
 Dave Crocker
 Brandenburg InternetWorking