Re: Consensus on the responsibility for qualifications? (Was: Re: Nomcom is responsible for IESG qualifications)

On 3/13/2013 10:27 AM, Dave Crocker wrote:
>    4. Nomcom makes its own decision about the criteria it will use for
> selecting nominees; as such, it really is defining the /actual/
> requirements for positions.

I think we need to acknowledge that the confirming body (IAB)
effectively has veto power over those criteria/requirements,
since it can reject candidates who were selected by evaluation
against those criteria.

Melinda