proceedings not in archival format

I could not recall the name of a vendor who was at the Bits'n'Bites in
Atlanta.   So I went to
https://www.ietf.org/meeting/85/bits-n-bites.html, but the list wasn't
there.  Since it said that they'd get an ackledgement in the plenary, I
went to:
  https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/85/technical-plenary.html

looking for the right slide.

Why are there .pptx files there?
a) It's not an archival quality format (HTML or PDF/A)
b) According to our openstand principles it's hardly a standard.

]     mcr@xxxxxxxxxxxx  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [