Re: Last Call: <draft-farrell-ft-03.txt> (A Fast-Track way to RFC with Running Code) to Experimental RFC

Hiya,

So I think the actions arising are:

- consider whether to have a "not before IETF meetings" restriction
  and make this an 18 month experiment
- maybe remove the text about -bis RFCs. (I slightly prefer it as-is
  fwiw, but let's see if we get more input)

Let me know if that's wrong.

Cheers,
S.