Re: [apps-discuss] Last Call: <draft-ietf-appsawg-json-pointer-07.txt> (JSON Pointer) to Proposed Standard

Awesome news: JSON Patch has enough IESG votes to become a standards
track document, even though JSON Pointer still has a discuss. This way
of doing things is very efficient--lots of documents can be approved
this way.

- Rob