Re: A proposal for a scientific approach to this question [was Re: I'm struggling with 2219 language again]

Speaking as both a reviewer and an author, I would like
to ground this thread to some form of reality.

Can anyone point to specific cases where absence or over
use of an RFC2119 key word caused an interoperability failure,
or excessive development time?

- Stewart