RE: I'm struggling with 2219 language again

Lou's view matches how I write and review documents.
I would add that there is sometimes value in using 2119-style language in
requirements documents ("The protocol solution MUST enable transmission of
data...") although, in my opinion, this requires a tweak to the normal2119
boilerplate.

Adrian