Re: Running code, take 2

> My concern remains that we not create new formal procedures to do (or
> even experiment with) things that can be done under existing rules
> either for the whole IETF or on an area by area or even document by
> document basis

<aol>

my apologies.  i did not mean that formal implementation reports should
be filed for everything, or even everything that wants to be on a fast
track, if there is a fast track.

i meant merely to illustrate that we already have flavors for filing
implementation reports.  and i was asking if/how melinda thought the
format of reporting might affect the speed and direction of the track.

randy