Re: Running code, take 2

Hi Randy,

the RPKI report is very impressive and probably very useful. But:

- Other areas (e.g. the Security Area, where I'm coming form) may not have this tradition.

- For "smaller" protocols the gain does not justify the effort of writing a separate implementation report. A section in the base document is much simpler to maintain.

- And as I noted earlier on this thread, a wiki is a good alternative, provided everyone reading the base draft is referred to the "implementation status" wiki. They should not have to guess that one exists, or to search for it.

Thanks,
	Yaron