Re: Idea for a process experiment to reward running code...

On 12/03/2012 04:41 PM, Marc Petit-Huguenin wrote:
> I support this idea, but I think that free software should also be considered
> as part of this experiment (free software and open source are not synonymous).
>  Using the acronym FOSS and defining it as Free or Open Source Software in the
> document would achieve this.

Fair point. OTOH, there are folks who want to not require open-source
too. For now, I'd gone with "ideally open-source." As I said to Sam,
let's deal with that, if need be, at IETF LC.

In the meantime, I've posted -01 [1] with a bunch of changes. Do let
me know if I forgot to ack someone and as before all comments
(inevitable, this being a process thing;-) are very welcome.

Thanks,
S.

[1] http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-farrell-ft-01