Re: PowerPoint considered harmful (was Re: Barely literate minutes)

At 9:45 AM -0500 12/2/12, John C Klensin wrote:

 But rigs for cameras that are set up to be
 pointed down onto sheets of paper on which drawings and notes
 are being made are a lot more compact, compatible with the
 projectors we are using already, and, like overhead
 transparencies and PowerPoint-like decks, leave traces that can
 easily be incorporated into minutes

I like it this suggestion.

--
Randall Gellens
People must not attempt to impose their own 'truth' on others.  The