RE: Barely literate minutes

As a chair I always find it useful to go back and review the audio/Meetecho recording following the meeting and whilst doing so I might as well tidy up the minutes.

The F2F meeting time can be quite hectic for the chairs and I tend to be concentrating on making sure that we stay on time and everybody gets a fair chance to say what they want to.  So it is a must to go back over the recording and make sure I understood all the points people made during the meeting and I might as well check the minutes whilst doing so.

Andy