Re: NomCom: Call for Nominations - IAOC Mid-Term Vacancy

Hi Eric,

On 11/20/2012 10:20 AM, Eric Gray wrote:
> I think this is a point of confusion, anyway.
>

> I thought the process was for the previous NomCom to be coopted to
> address any
>
> unexpected mid-term vacancies, rather than to add the burden to the current
>
> NomCom.

The previous Nomcom stayed constituted until the Atlanta meeting. If the
vacancy was announced before Atlanta, the previous Nomcom would have
filled the position. Right now, there is only one constituted Nomcom and
it has to fill the position.

Thanks
Suresh