From: ietf-bounces@xxxxxxxx [mailto:ietf-bounces@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Yoav Nir
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 10:11 AM
To: Phillip Hallam-Baker
Cc: IETF Announcement List; <ietf@xxxxxxxx>; NomCom Chair
Subject: Re: NomCom: Call for Nominations - IAOC Mid-Term Vacancy

I think Dave is scheduled to be replaced anyway in March, and now they need to fill two positions: one immediately (Marshal's) and one in March.

The question they're asking is whether they should be considering additional names now that (a) there's two positions to fill, and (b) one of them needs to be filled real soon.