Re: [lisp] Last Call: <draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-03.txt> (LISP EID Block) to Informational RFC

 Hi George,

On 15 Nov. 2012, at 11:50 , George Michaelson <ggm+ietf@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I think this document isn't ready for IETF last call.

We are open to any suggestion to make the document ready for it. ;-)

> I think the context of an experimental assignment which heads to
> distributing IPv6 addresses to end-entities, even if the experiment
> is not intended to be globally routable, poses questions about how
> the address management function is going to work. Can the working
> group be asked to discuss how this is meant to be interpreted in
> the light of RFC2050 based processes? It might avoid future pain
> if its clear how the IAB and the RIR understand these addresses and
> their management.
>
> The experiment has all the attributes of a general, wide-ranging
> address distribution and management activity. I haven't seen any
> substantive discussion of this in the WG mailing lists, and I'm
> worried this hasn't been documented, or understood.

Well, clearly I am missing something. WOuld you mind be a bit more specific? Are you asking to have rough consensus on specific points? Which points?

thanks

Luigi