Re: Newcomers [Was: Evolutionizing the IETF]

Sure!

- ICANN (Adobe Connect, so far the best I've experienced)

- Various training webinars, both as an attendee and as instructor using
the training edition of WebEx

- NANOG's video feeds are very good, although I don't recall the
platform they use (I'm sure someone will point us to it)

- Our own video feeds (LACNIC) are quite good, although we're lacking
adequate integration with the slides. Whenever possible we have two
cameras, one pointing to the speaker and one pointing to the projection
screen and the camera director switches from the speaker to the slides
when the slides change.

We even have managed to provide multi-language simultaneous translation
using the same video feed and different audio channels. Mileage varies
from venue to venue but our different language communities are usually
able to follow the presentations and the public policy forum.

regards,

~Carlos