Re: [RFC 3777 Update for Vacancies]

Bob, Russ... repeating here what I said in the other thread, I suggest that...

- the authors of  draft-ietf-genarea-bcp10upd post an -01 version TODAY, incorporating comments received so far,

- Russ, as Gen AD, immediately issue a formal (4 week) last call on that version, and

- the document be put on he 29 November IESG telechat for approval.

If we do that, unless something odd happens we will have this process update formally approved BY OUR PROCESS in five weeks.

Let's please not delay.

Barry