RE: In Memoriam IETF web page

Good idea, but suggest to go wider than your a-d and stick to:
> anyone who was "part
> of the IETF community".

In practice, that will mean, anyone who someone else thinks was a part of the
community.

It would not be seemly to squabble about whether someone had really played a
significant part in the IETF, and would be better to include anyone on request.
I think the reality is that no=one would make the request unless they felt that
the IETF had been a significant part of the deceased's life.

Cheers,
Adrian