Re: Gen-ART LC review of draft-leiba-5322upd-from-group-06

On 10/17/2012 10:49 AM, ned+ietf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>> Minor issues:
>
>> 1.	It is not clear from the draft what the use case for using the group
>> construct is.  Section 3 talks about the issues with using the group
>> construct and recommend limited use, but this is the only information.
>
> The main driver for this work is to add support for EAI downgrade mechanisms,

Although the Intro text cites this, it doesn't explain how the change
will help.  Nor is this explained elsewhere in the document.

A single sentence summarizing what benefit is achieved with the change,
along with a couple of usage examples, would go a long way towards
showing how this update helps in practical ways.

I could live with a single sentence, but I strongly object to the inclusion
of examples, for the reasons I gave in my original response.

				Ned