RE: Last Call: <draft-ietf-storm-iser-12.txt> (iSCSI Extensions for RDMA Specification) to Proposed Standard

For those interested in what has changed in this draft by comparison
to the specification of iSER in RFC 5046, here's a reasonably readable
diff that shows the text changes:

http://www.stiemerling.org/ietf/storm-review/diff-rfc5046-to-iser.html

and the edited version of RFC 5046 on which this was based

http://www.stiemerling.org/ietf/storm-review/rfc5046-edited.txt

All of the content of RFC 5046 is preserved in that version, but the
changes to improve the diff include swapping the order of sections 1
and 2 in order to match the storm-iser draft, and taking out page
gutters that confuse the IETF diff tool.

And many thanks to our AD (Martin Stiemerling) for hosting this on his
web site.

FYI,
--David